At VIP Investigations, we specialize in discreet, professional criminal investigations. We’ve been serving clients in Montreal and Quebec for almost 20 years, using the best electronic surveillance and thorough due diligence possible. Some of our most recent cases have involved:
- Eyewitness Interviews: When we conduct criminal investigations, we question everyone involved, to ensure that no stone is left unturned. You never know who might have seen or heard something that can help you.
- Witness Prep: We make sure that a witness for your case is always prepared. We ask the tough questions, to help keep witnesses calm, and triple check their stories to make sure the truth is told.
- Polygraph Exam Referral: Not everyone who advertises as a polygraph expert is one. We refer only licensed polygraph examiners.
- Expert Testimony: We are licensed, bonded and insured professionals. We provide expert testimony that will hold up in court, regardless of the nature of your case.
- Electronic Surveillance: VIP performs undercover and computer forensic investigations. We will use electronic surveillance such as audio trackers (bugs) to get the evidence you need.
- Video Surveillance: They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Our video surveillance techniques can get the evidence you need on tape.
- Stationary Vehicle Surveillance: What are criminal investigations without stakeouts? VIP will perform stationary vehicle surveillance to get video or photographic evidence.
- Due Diligence & Recorded Document Research: No case can be won without keeping records, so research is one of our top priorities. We keep impeccable notes and document everything we find carefully, to provide you with a “paper trail” of evidence.
Sometimes all you need to win your case is expert testimony, but sometimes you need a bit more. VIP Investigations can help. Our impeccable records research and dedication to our clients has made us the Consumer’s Choice Award winner for more than five years! Contact the V.I.P. Investigations Detective Agency today at (514) 238-8847 for more information about our criminal investigations.