Going through a divorce is difficult enough, but it can be much worse if you haven’t done your due diligence to collect the right information about your spouse’s debts, finances and hidden assets. For those in the market for hiring a private investigator in Montreal or Quebec, VIP Investigations has been providing discreet and professional domestic investigations since 1994. Our fully licensed, bonded and insured team of investigators will ensure that due diligence is performed for all of your personal and professional needs. When conducting domestic investigations, we research:
- Current and prior financial records, including past and present employers
- Tax filings, current and prior
- Business interests, including affiliations that have been involved in controversies
- Personal histories, including prior marriages and histories of personal misconduct
- Bank records, current and prior
- Prior debts and debt consolidation
- Previous infidelity investigations
- Child custody agreements, with emphasis on child support paid or owed
Due diligence means searching for hidden accounts, hidden assets and hidden purchases. Our team conducts all of their domestic investigations with honesty and integrity, to make the painful process of divorce easier for you.
Research is your Best Tool
When you haven’t done your research properly, you can lose what is rightfully yours. Hiring a private investigator ensures that due diligence is performed correctly, successfully and professionally. We’re proud to have been the Consumer’s Choice Award winner for more than five years! Contact the V.I.P. Investigations Detective Agency today at (514) 238-8847 for more information on our domestic investigations or to schedule your free consultation.